Open Book is our version of Q&A’s, and the women in our community absolutely love them. Here is a list of questions we know our community would love to hear from you! Feel free to answer any of the questions you are most comfortable with. We would love if you’re able to answer at least 10! But, it is completely up to you. If you think of any other questions you’d like to answer, feel free to add them! This is your time to shine, add anything you’d like!
We would also love to add photos and more information about you! We ask that you include four or five of your favorite photos, any social media/website links, and a few sentences for a short bio!
The bold questions are particularly our favorites!
* Introduce yourself! Who are you?
* What is one thing no one really knows about you?
* What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
* What would you say to 16 year old you?
* What is your greatest fear?
* Have you ever had anyone doubt you? How did that make you feel?
* What message do you think every woman should hear?
* What is your favorite thing about where you live?
* What do you love most about yourself?
* Do you remember a specific time you overcame adversity?
* What is the biggest thing you’ve learned along the way?
* What motivates you most?
* How do you manage your work-life balance?
* What is your favorite meal?
* What do you do on a daily basis to grow and move forward?
* What is one thing people would be surprised to hear about you?
* If you weren’t doing the job you have now, what would you be doing?
* What is something on your bucket list?
* Have you ever had an extraordinary experience? Describe it!
* Where do you find inspiration?
* What are your biggest passions?
You can email your answers to Caitlynn, the founder of As Told By Women, by clicking the button below! Send your Open Book as an attachment or simply paste it into the email. If you have any questions, just let us know!