Gilda Joelle Osborn is a full time model based in New York City
Gilda Joelle who is a true-blue southerner who always had her sights on becoming a model. A strong believer in the value of education, she got her degree in psychology at Auburn University and a master’s degree in occupational therapy at The University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Six things Gilda wants every woman to remember
1. Never put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.
2. “You know who’s gonna give you everything? Yourself.” When in doubt, always rely on yourself.
3. Never let other people’s opinions become your reality.
4. Ignore mean girls and to not let their words get to your head. I would tell her that she’s going to do exactly what she’s set out to do and to not worry about the future.
5. It’s inevitable that others will have something to say about you, whether it’s positive or negative. You can’t let it get to your head.
6. We are always a work in progress. Don’t forget how much you’ve grown and changed.
Gilda Joelle Osborn
While she realizes her model dreams, Gilda is also studying health and nutrition at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She is passionate about wellness, nutrition and endeavored to learn about the science behind it. In her spare time, she loves to try different workouts and loves Barry’s Bootcamp, SLT, Modo Yoga, and boxing at Gotham Gym.